Choose Vendors Wisely with the Vendor Verification Report
If you do not have a vendor screening policy in place, you may be placing your company in jeopardy. You depend on your vendors to supply important goods and services to maintain and grow your business. Screening and monitoring vendors helps ensure they meet your guidelines of vendor risk management and better protect you and your company from vendor fraud or even failure.
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners’ reports the typical business loses 5% of its annual revenue to vendor fraud. Our Vendor Verification Report gives you the peace of mind that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and in good standing with standard business practices.
Verify them with our Vendor Report to insure that your suppliers can deliver.
The Vendor Verification Report includes the following:
- D&B Demographics including DUNS number
- Secretary of State and Corporate Registration
- Fraud Alerts and Verifications
- Corporate linkage
- Public records for Bankruptcies, Collections, Tax Liens and Judgments
- UCC Filings
- OFAC Check
- 1 year of FREE account monitoring for each vendor
- D&B PAYDEX Score and/or Viability Score are available as an add on