Are you a commercial property owner or manager looking for a better way to screen your potential commercial tenants?
Business Credit Reports can give you the ability to screen your applicants for free.
What You & Your Applicant Will Get
- Public record & commercial trade data from Experian, Dun & Bradstreet, & Equifax
- 12 months of free business credit monitoring with email alerts (Applicant only)
If a personal guarantee is needed
- Soft hit consumer credit report with no impact to their credit score
- Criminal background check
How to Screen Commercial Tenants for Free
Note: Steps 4-5 are only necessary when a personal guarantee is needed.
How to Get Their Commercial Trade Data
- Have your applicant create a BCR Advantage Fusion account. There are no contracts and no minimums, and they will be able to buy their report using a credit card.
- Request that they pull an Advantage Pro report on their business. This report is $56, and it contains commercial trade data from Experian, D&B, Equifax.
- Have your applicant email you the Advantage Pro report.
How to Get Their Credit Report & Background Check
- Create your free BCR Tenant Screening account
(It is absolutely free for landlords, property managers, and realtors.)
- Request an applicant’s credit report, criminal background check, and eviction history report using only their name and email address. Your applicant creates their account, purchases the reports you requested, and grants you private access.