How to Get Your Business Credit Report Corrected

If you need to dispute certain details on your business credit report, please follow the instructions below. Each section of the report will identify the source of the information; please make sure that you are sending the correction to the right information provider.

For corrections with Dun & Bradstreet call 800-765-DUNS (3867). You can also go to and click on the “Duns number” tab and follow the instructions.

For corrections with Experian Commercial Relations:

  • Email a PDF of the corrections on your company letterhead to, include your company contact information and make sure the corrections are signed by a company officer
  • Or mail this information to; Experian Commercial Relations BCF, PO BOX 5001 Costa Mesa CA 92628-5001
  • Or fax this information to Experian at: 714 830 2903 attn BCF data update

For corrections with Equifax please use this form and follow the instructions on the form. For corrections with Equifax Canada please send an e-mail to